Saturday, April 20, 2013

Re: [HamBrewers] 811 Filament choke value

 

Hari,

Try about 500 ohms (cathode input impedance x 10) inductive reactance at the lowest frequency of interest. That worked for me for my
4x811 amp.

I got better results from a ferrite rod but not one from a radio. I can give you a few of them. Probably 25 years ago I did not have the right toroid cores.

811A amps are very easy to rig up and run.. you can be a bit bold in experimenting..

73 Raj vu2zap
94 8384 3939

At 20-04-2013, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
> Can anyone guide me to some documents which gives the inductance needed for the filament choke, i don't think running behind ferrite rods is going to work. I need o figure out an alternate way using some big toroids.
>
>73
>hari

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment