Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Re: [HamBrewers] Fwd: CAR LOCK-VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION

 

I am a life member of AASI for almost 40 years, I wrote to the secretary including the
snopes link! I hope in the future they dont circulate such messages!

OTOH, I wonder how the duplicate key makers do it. My son "beep beep" key dismantled
itself and failed. He went to a shop and they made a mech copy fist and the "chap" went
inside and did something to it where it worked without a hitch! So how do they program
it I wonder..

73 Raj

Repeated here too.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/automobiles/a/car_locks.htm

On 9/13/2011 2:28 PM, Raj wrote:
 

More info:

http://www.snopes.com/autos/techno/lockcode.asp


Normally I dont forward such stuff. But this is pretty relevant to the recent threads here.

Talking of spectrum analysers. Here is an eg of how it is being used for the wrong reasons

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment