Wednesday, May 8, 2013

RE: [HamBrewers] Off Topic: Hallicrafters - Youtube Videos [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from VU2POP included below]

Hi San

Tnx for the video

I had great time with my Hallicrafters SX-28 in the early 80s, see attached shack foto with my homebrew 2x807 cw/am tx

VU2POP with my other co-operator Prince

 

Apart from the SX-28 the other popular Hallicrafters Rx were the SX-15 , I know many hams and BC dxers using these.

My other WW-II radios were the AR-88 and the BC-348N will share fotos next time.

Best 73

Pop

VU2POP

 

 

 

 

 

From: HamBrewers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:HamBrewers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Santosh C G
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 2:15 AM
To: hambrewers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [HamBrewers] Off Topic: Hallicrafters - Youtube Videos

 

 

Interesting: How Hallicrafters went to war:

 

Part 1:

 

73,

San

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from VU2POP

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic ()
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment