Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Re: [HamBrewers] C compiler

 

I think I have installed that. i PUt the code in, then  BUild/Compile.... tells me of errors and   transfers something to an interrupt.hex folder. I thought its the hex code converted, instead its something else in just 5 lines when the orginal C code is in say 50 lines. Obviously I did not burn that into the PIC. I'm a total noob when it comes to hex. Could u help me compile and hex the c code I appended earlier for the counter please?
 
73ees,
Pat  

--- On Wed, 10/12/11, SP Bhatnagar <vu3seg@gmail.com> wrote:

From: SP Bhatnagar <vu3seg@gmail.com>
Subject: [HamBrewers] C compiler
To: HamBrewers@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, October 12, 2011, 10:56 AM



Pat have you seen SDCC which is an open source compiler for M$Windows as well as for Linux

vu3seg
Bhatnagar


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment