Monday, October 8, 2012

[HamBrewers] Re: A really powerful micro-controller development platform for only 5$.

 

Sorry for the typo ..it should read as Sep 24

--- In HamBrewers@yahoogroups.com, "vu3voc" <a92gk@...> wrote:
>
>
>
> Hi Raj , Yan and Prasad,
>
> Parts can be bought on
>
> http://www.utsource.net/
>
> I am yet to receive parts for my rig which was shipped on Aug 24 from China.
>
> best 73's
> Rajesh
> vu3voc/ ak4ec
>
>
>
>
> --- In HamBrewers@yahoogroups.com, Raj <vu2zap@> wrote:
> >
> > Yan, I just got a packet from Malaysia in 5 days! It takes longer from Bangalore to my coffee estate 250 KM away!
> > HK takes about 14 days, a little longer for China. USA/UK/AU takes about 7-10 days.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Raj
> >
> > At 08-10-2012, you wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > >Hi Prasad,
> > >
> > >I don't know how INR converts to USD...
> > >TI tell there is an 8 weeks back order but later I received an e-mail informing me it will be shipped on october 15th.
> > >Last time I had it a few days later in my hands thanks to FedEx skipping the customs, so an overall 3 weeks turnaround is better than many parts I buy abroad!
> > >
> > >BTW, I recently bought some parts from an Hong Kong seller on eBay. It was fast, cheap and everything is working ok.
> > >I don't know how things are in India but here being far from Saigon I had no other alternative than to buy abroad...
> > ><http://stores.ebay.com/Chip-Partner-Store>http://stores.ebay.com/Chip-Partner-Store
> > >
> > >73,
> > >Yan.
> > >---
> > >Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment