Friday, October 12, 2012

Re: [HamBrewers] RE: 40M SSB/CW Receiver

 

Hi Ganesan,


Nice work.
Do you have a price for it already ?

Just a comment about your blog.
I think you are mistaking between pages (static information) and articles (updates about new products/stocks)...
The truth is that I have difficulties to find the informations about how to order and the prices about the products you currently offer...

If you need help about to set up a simple e-commerce web site I will be pleased to share my experience with you.


Le 12 oct. 2012 à 22:21, Namachivayam Ganesan a écrit :



Dear OMs, SWLs.

Herewith attached link for my current project 40M SSB/CW Receiver


Waiting for cabinet and IFTs for large production.

73,
N.Ganesan
09363105352
Coimbatore



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment