Monday, October 8, 2012

Re: [HamBrewers] A really powerful micro-controller development platform for only 5$.

 

Hi Raj,


Yes, here too shipping time is really inconsistent.
Standard mail (no customs involved usually) from Europe or the US takes 3 weeks right now but it was as fast as a few days one year ago.
Last shipping from HK was around 2 weeks too.
Domestic (national) mail is rather fast however.
When compared to my experience from France, Vietnam mail is not bad.
10 years ago I was working in Spain and mail was a nightmare. Never in time and often lost...


Le 8 oct. 2012 à 19:45, Raj a écrit :



Yan, I just got a packet from Malaysia in 5 days! It takes longer from Bangalore to my coffee estate 250 KM away!
HK takes about 14 days, a little longer for China. USA/UK/AU takes about 7-10 days.

Cheers
Raj

At 08-10-2012, you wrote:
  

Hi Prasad,

I don't know how INR converts to USD...
TI tell there is an 8 weeks back order but later I received an e-mail informing me it will be shipped on october 15th. 
Last time I had it a few days later in my hands thanks to FedEx skipping the customs, so an overall 3 weeks turnaround is better than many parts I buy abroad!

BTW, I recently bought some parts from an Hong Kong seller on eBay. It was fast, cheap and everything is working ok.
I don't know how things are in India but here being far from Saigon I had no other alternative than to buy abroad...
http://stores.ebay.com/Chip-Partner-Store

73,
Yan.
---
Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment