Monday, October 8, 2012

Re: [HamBrewers] A really powerful micro-controller development platform for only 5$.

 

Yan,


I ordered the MSP430 Launchpad last Thursday - 4 days ago and i twas delivered today by FEDEX shipped form the TI eStore in Fort Worth, Texas, USA.

That was FAST. 

For the Stellaris - the last email said shipping will be 11th December 2012.


73 de Prasad VU2PTT


On Oct 8, 2012 6:16 PM, "Raj" <vu2zap@gmail.com> wrote:
 

Yan, I just got a packet from Malaysia in 5 days! It takes longer from Bangalore to my coffee estate 250 KM away!
HK takes about 14 days, a little longer for China. USA/UK/AU takes about 7-10 days.

Cheers
Raj

At 08-10-2012, you wrote:

 

Hi Prasad,

I don't know how INR converts to USD...
TI tell there is an 8 weeks back order but later I received an e-mail informing me it will be shipped on october 15th.
Last time I had it a few days later in my hands thanks to FedEx skipping the customs, so an overall 3 weeks turnaround is better than many parts I buy abroad!

BTW, I recently bought some parts from an Hong Kong seller on eBay. It was fast, cheap and everything is working ok.
I don't know how things are in India but here being far from Saigon I had no other alternative than to buy abroad...
http://stores.ebay.com/Chip-Partner-Store

73,
Yan.
---
Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y

__.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment