Tuesday, January 17, 2012

RE: [HamBrewers] I'm QRV from Bangalore

 

Hello Dileep

Welcome to Bangalore

And enjoy Ham Radio here too !

Hope to catch up for an eyeball soon

Best 73

Pop

VU2POP

 

From: HamBrewers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:HamBrewers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of dileep balan
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 8:23 PM
To: HamBrewers@yahoogroups.com; vuhams@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [HamBrewers] I'm QRV from Bangalore

 

 

Dear Bangalore Hams...

I'm QRV from Bangalore with my FT2800M. I can access both RPTR from my QTH @ Electronic City. See you on air...

Regards & 73s,
Dileep VU2DLE


No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1901 / Virus Database: 2109/4748 - Release Date: 01/17/12

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment