Monday, January 2, 2012

Re: [HamBrewers] Re: SMT soldering

 

Thanks for the offer Allen. The ICs are SOIC 8/14/16 and passive components are SMT 1206 (2 nos), rest thru hole components.
-hari


From: VU3AUZ <allen_marian2005@yahoo.com>
To: HamBrewers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 11:40 AM
Subject: [HamBrewers] Re: SMT soldering

 


Dear Hari,

I may be able to help you out. But i need a few inputs from your side.
1.The package type of the IC's and the pin count or else the
complete part number of the IC.
2.Other components, I believe they are passive's.
Are the passives 0402 or larger.?

If the IC's are BGA type, then I suggest you should try with M/s Peninsula Electronics, Graphite India Road, B'Lore. I do my morning QTH related BGA reworks and soldering there.

Warm Regards
VU3AUZ, Allen Antony
Chennai/B'Lore
+91-94473 19727

--- In HamBrewers@yahoogroups.com, Hari Rao <vu2gz@...> wrote:
>
> I have to solder a small pcb. While I can manage the thru' hole components I need help in soldering three SMT chips and few components. Any solutions in Bangalore?
>
> -Hari
>



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment